10.06.2013

Portraits Project - The Beginning

So, it's been a while since the idea of this project came out.
I have to say, portraits have never been my favourite kinds of pics so far.
But the power of photography is to make eternity possible, real.

The Project is easy: I want to catch the very original and emblematic facial expressions of those I love, of all the people who live my life with me.
Every person explained and revealed within a picture. 

From now on I'm going to wander through my world with my reflex, ready to immortalize the people I love most, catching and surprising them with the expressions that make them the people I love most.
...Good luck to me.  

Today - October 6, heart of Autumn.
It's been a long good week, full of people and smile - though a lot of worries are constantly hunting my mind.
A lot of new amazing websites and shops have been discovered but no money has appeared out of thin air... the closet's still poor and sad. My hips are still outrageously large, but I've been avoiding mirrors.
Another Sunday has almost gone, with a delicious grey sky and a great man by my side.
"The Russian Avant-Garde Siberia and the East" exhibition visited this afternoon in Palazzo Strozzi was amazing, Filonov's paintings are something to die for. 
Rumours say that twelve Impressionism masterpieces from Musée d'Orsay are on exhibition in Palazzo Pitti..another great week is just about to start.

Stay Tuned.



Portraits Experiments on a windy Thursday night:

© Estate of Laura Poggi


© Estate of Laura Poggi

© Estate of Laura Poggi



© Estate of Laura Poggi
© Estate of Laura Poggi

© Estate of Laura Poggi





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento